Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Big hit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJEM

Jul 12, 2016
My first time posting here, but I needed to tell someone about one of me biggest hits ever. I don't buy the really high end stuff, so this was especially exciting. From a box bought at my first National, which I only attended because by father has a house near Atlantic City.
900442b3476cd89b67672346608c6b51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJEM

Jul 12, 2016
I was overwhelmed at first, I think I walked around in a daze for an hour and then spent a couple hours just admiring some of the incredible stuff that I would never see at a run of the mill show. I feel for the dealers, so hard to compete with Ebay prices, though if it's close the value of seeing the card in person is an equalizer. Overall I had a great time, spent too much money, and am getting a lot of enjoyment out of my purchases! For those who've been to a lot of shows how did this one compare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCA Grading

Mar 15, 2017
Midwest
That's a heck of a pull especially when you may not have the deep pockets of some other collectors. Congrats on the cornerstone of a collection!

Members online