Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PayPal question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
How protected are you ? I am watching a card that normally sells for $1500-2000. The current bid status is less than $1k and there are about 9 hours left in the auction. Of course, the auction will rise in price but I don't think it's going up too much. The seller has zero feedback and is from Slovenia. He/she isn't selling anything else nor have they in the past. They have been an eBay member since 2014 though. It doesn't sound good but it seems the buyer is protected. Always protected is the question. So do I go after this card or not ? Thanks

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
PayPal protection is excellent, but I would not go through the experience if I don't have to and your situation reads very weird.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Agree with the others. Paypal buyer protection is really good, especially if you are using a credit card via paypal...you have in essence double protection because you also have your cc policy to protect against fraud. However, zero feedback from that country is screaming scam to me. If it was a low value card, like $100, then maybe take a chance, but it being a $1000+ card I wouldn't want to take that kind of chance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts