Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gary Sanchez & card values

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
His prices still seem pretty high. I have been AWOL from the hobby for some time and found that i have 3 of his base chrome autos i will be trying to unload. Yankees prospects!!

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I think his prices will come down just because they're overhyped right now. I'm not a Yankees fan but I'm a sucker for catching prospects so I'll be unloading the Sanchez stuff I have and hoping to buy some back when the hype dies down some and prices drop.

As far as his performance pushing hype though, there is absolutely nothing in Sanchez's batted ball profile, the raw stats, or his underlying peripherals that suggests he is anything but the hitter we're seeing. He hits the ever loving snot out of the ball and when you do that good things tend to happen. He's always had a good hit tool, dating back to rookie ball, and it isn't hard to see the power developing by looking at his minor league career.

Members online