Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Skate card trade app

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I wondered if and when this was coming. Living in Canada and growing up with hockey, this is something I can definitely get into to fill the baseball off-season void. (I tried to get into Huddle, but I'm just not interested in football.) Hope I have enough free space on my phone to download it... one or two other other Topps apps might have to go.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'm the same name as on all apps, mr17met, and a lot of free packs on the app. Free launch week pack plus the draft day portraits, and the Sidney Crosby movie card too

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm the same name as on all apps, mr17met, and a lot of free packs on the app. Free launch week pack plus the draft day portraits, and the Sidney Crosby movie card too

The video clip card is kind of neat. I think it's cool that apparently the video only plays if you own the card; you can't view it while surfing another collection.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
So far my favorite card picture in Skate! Looks like Scheifele creaming a ref into the boards as he celebrates a goal. I actually got the orange and green versions back to back in the same pack.

51ee2969a9f0d6512427a41bc5ca3b39.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I have lots of white and green dupes, so I'm looking to trade for as many white and green Nathan MacKinnon's as I can to meld them for higher parallels.

I've melded my way up to the toughest ones (silver and gold) so now I pretty much just need black.

Also, if anyone has the MacKinnon Speedsters award card they'd be willing to trade to me, let me know. Take whatever Skate inserts you want, or take Star Wars (id RMACK) or Huddle (id RORYTATE).

My Skate ID is OLERUD363.

Thanks!

204249b1f0a3e7008b40e7cbbc31c9a1.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] Huddle will probably be releasing a lot of Giants cards today due to the playoff game, ill trade my skate for any of them, Eli Apple splash was the first and I'm sure more to come

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Wow. I didn't realize how inactive this thread became!

Anyways, there's a free 7 card Sophmore Standouts set available now in Skate. There's also an Austin Matthews award card, which seems stupid since they give you the whole set in one pack.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Wow. I didn't realize how inactive this thread became!

Anyways, there's a free 7 card Sophmore Standouts set available now in Skate. There's also an Austin Matthews award card, which seems stupid since they give you the whole set in one pack.

Thanks for the info, went a grabbed mine

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone else now unable to log into their Skate account? Since the last app update, it automatically logs me in as "Guest". I emailed app help, and they told me users can no longer log in using Google+. I was given a convaluted series of instructions to follow if I want to re-register my Skate account and resume using it, including submitting screenshots of my Google+ landing page, and submitted a new email address.

Eventually this will spread to all Topps Digital apps. I don't know if I want to jump through their hoops to keep Skate, Slam, Huddle, and Star Wars; but I sure as heck want to keep Bunt. Sucks for Android users, but I assume Apple users won't be affected.

Members online

Latest posts