Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Basketball question - 1994-95 Topps Embossed and SCD Standard Basketball Catalog?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frankhardy

Sep 11, 2014
First of all, do any of you have the basketball SCD catalog? If so, could somebody look up 1994-95 Topps EMBOSSED NBA Basketball and see if there is a mention of a "Premier Australian/New Zealand Edition?

Long story short.....I have recently purchased a collection of items from the family of a former Topps employee of over 30 years. I have got several unique and neat items I will be sharing. One of the items was a 1994-95 Topps Embossed sealed box...but the catch is that there is a label on the lid that says "PREMIER AUSTRALIAN/NEW ZEALAND EDITION. The weird thing is that I cannot find a single Ebay item like this. I even GOOGLED it and can't find a single thing on this. Is it regular cards with a simple label on the box? Are the cards different? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts