Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@@Sunday Morning Thread@@@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, another freakin deer tried to play bumper cars with me this morning, but luckily through evasive maneuvers and a Jeep instead of a Civic, I came away with no damage, can't say the same for the deer, didn't see it afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Good morning all, another freakin deer tried to play bumper cars with me this morning, but luckily through evasive maneuvers and a Jeep instead of a Civic, I came away with no damage, can't say the same for the deer, didn't see it afterwards.

I was driving through my neighborhood the other day and saw how my headlights light up something to my right in someones yard. I thought for a second what can that be and like that a huge deer ran right in front of me. I dint hit it but it was close.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was driving through my neighborhood the other day and saw how my headlights light up something to my right in someones yard. I thought for a second what can that be and like that a huge deer ran right in front of me. I dint hit it but it was close.

that wasn't a deer that was a rabbit that had been drinking New Jersey water

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Birthday party for Jaymes sister this afternoon. Just realized that I still haven't spent any of my eBay Bucks yet. Usually those are gone the day they are released

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I've stayed out there once a longtime ago, recently we stay with friends much lower down in Frisco area, they actually got married down there and we keep going down since

15 years ago we were engaged on Hatteras and enjoy visiting throughout. We attended a wedding this week.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Evening guys. Was able to make it down to the Chantilly show today. Got Jim Palmer to sign a Venezuelan Topps rookie. While waiting for our number range to be called to wait a gentleman came up to me and my son and asked if I would bring him around to the entrance. When I did he took us up to meet Lenny Moore of the Baltimore Colts and Pro Football hall of famer. He pulled down the sign they use to show who is signing and had Lenny sign it personalized to my son and posed for a picture. Was a really cool surprise and something me son and I aren't soon to forget.

Hope all is well for everyone.
Talmer

Members online