Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Would peple be interested in buy player lots?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I am looking to sell the base a common inserts as a full lot to knock out a lot of the cards I don't want. I would need probably a month to sort and organize all of them but if your interested I would be thinking 10 cent to probably 40 cent max depending on the player you want. Shipping might vary but I would tell you what paypal is looking to charge me. But my goal is to sell everything but my PC items. Let me know who you are looking for and I will sort through and give you the number I have with a price. Thanks for looking and hopefully I can help some of you with some player needs.

Last edited:

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
I am looking to sell the base a common inserts as a full lot to knock out a lot of the cards I don't want. I would need probably a month to sort and organize all of them but if your interested I would be thinking 10 cent to probably 40 cent max depending on the player you want. Shipping might vary but I would tell you what paypal is looking to charge me. But my goal is to sell everything but my PC items. Let me know who you are looking for and I will sort through and give you the number I have with a price. Thanks for looking and hopefully I can help some of you with some player needs.

Juan Gonzalez...

Members online

Latest posts