Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Panini National Treasures Baseball - Release Date - 12/21/2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
2016 Panini National Treasures Baseball Cards delivers (8) Autographed or Memorabilia Cards, including (1) Booklet Card in Every Box! - NEW booklets for 2016 include JUMBO Triple Player Materials and JUMBO Quad Player Materials as well as 12-player, 16-player, 24-player & 32-player materials! Look for combinations that include Legends, Rookies, Retired Greats & Veterans! Also look for NEW ON-CARD Autographs including Six Swatch Signatures and Player's Collection Signatures. Checklists that include Rookies, Veterans, Prospects & Retired players with a wide range of materials!
[h=3]2016 Panini National Treasures Baseball Cards Box Hits:[/h]
  • (8) Autographed or Memorabilia Cards, including (1) Booklet Card
[h=3]2016 Panini National Treasures Baseball Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:[/h]
  • (8) Autographed or Memorabilia Cards, including (1) Booklet Card in Every Box!
    • Base Variations - 50-card set features players from the base set paired with nicknames, highlights and other defining traits. Look for 4 Prime Parallels #'d/ to 25 or less
    • Player Collection Signatures - NEW ON-CARD Autographs paired with 3 memorabilia swatches. Look for the Prime Parallels #'d/ to 10 or less
    • Bat Knobs - One of the rarest pieces of memorabilia in the collecting community! Look for bat knobs of players like David Ortiz, Mike Piazza, Jose Bautista, Hall of Famer Harry Hooper, Darryl Strawberry and many more!
    • Legends Cut Booklet Materials Stats - This staple of National Treasures Baseball pairs legends with a JUMBO Swatch and Cut Autograph. Look for 5 Parallels, including Stats & Nicknames.
    • NEW! Triple Players Materials Booklet - Tri-fold Booklet featuring 3 players, each with an Over-sized Swatch
    • NEW! Quad Players Materials Booklet - Quad-fold Booklet featuring 4 players, each with an Over-sized Swatch
    • Rookie Materials Signatures - ON-CARD Rookie Autographs with 10 Parallels #'d to 49 or less - Players like Nomar Mazara, Corey Seager, Trevor Story, Stephen Piscotty, Tyler Naquin, Kyle Schwarber and many more!
    • NEW! Memorial Day, Mother's Day & 4th of July Jerseys - Game-Used Jerseys worn on these special days!. Look for Prime Parallels
    • RARE Materials - Bat Nameplates, Flag Silhouettes, Batting Gloves, Fielding Gloves, Stirrups & ID Tags
    • NEW! Six Swatch Signatures - ON-CARD Autographs paired with 6 Memorabilia Swatches, 4 Parallels #'d to 25 or less
    • NEW! Booklets - 12-player, 16-player, 24-player & 32-player materials! Look for combinations that include Legends, Rookies, Retired Greats & Veterans!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I think they have offered up some nice items latley. I like the continued use of different memorabilia and like the Holiday type theme. The 12 and up player swatches I could do with out.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
I guess Panini is filling a need for high end baseball wax. Topps has not displayed an ability to deliver in this niche, so I guess this stuff will sell.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Members online