Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Custom Card Templates Free-For-All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I love making custom cards, especially for Astros players that never had cards made. While I originally thought of exchanging templates, I thought back on when I first started and how frustrating it always seemed that a few people were sharing their stuff with each other and very little was openly available. So I am linking to all of the templates that I create. If you think they are good, use them. If you think they suck, don't use them. If you IMPROVE one of them, PLEASE share it with me.

If you have a template you are willing to share, I'll add it to the list.

You will find that the front of my templates range from "decent" to "meh at best" but that I do a pretty good job on backs. If you'd like me to add a note about something the community might be able to help you tweak in your template, just let me know.

1958 Topps Front Horizontal (provided by fordman)
1958 Topps Front Vertical (provided by fordman)
1959 Bazooka (provided by fordman)
1959 Topps Front (provided by fordman)
1960 Topps (provided by fordamn)
1961 Topps Front (provided by fordman)
1965 Topps (provided by fordman)
1968 Topps Front (provided by fordman)
1972 Topps "In Action" Front
1972 Topps "In Action" Back
1974 Topps Front (horizontal)
1982 Fleer Front
1985 Donruss Front
1985 Fleer Front
1985 Topps Front (provided by fordman)
1986 Donruss Front
1987 Donruss Front (provided by fordman)
1987 Donruss Back (provided by fordman)
1987 Topps Front (provided by fordman)
1988 Donruss Front (provided by fordman)
1988 Fleer Front (provided by fordman)
1989 Fleer Front
1989 Upper Deck Front
1990 Leaf Front
1997 Ultra Front (Thanks to Hawaiian Lance for fixing the font!)
1997 Ultra Back
1998 Donruss Signature Front (Not great, but serviceable)
1998 Donruss Signature Back
1988 Score Front
2000 Bowman Front
2000 Bowman Back
2002 Topps Total Front
2012 Topps Front
2012 Topps Heritage Front (provided by fordman)

Basketball:

1972 Topps (provided by fordman)

Last edited:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Here's a sample of my work. This one took me quite some time but this is 1986 Sportflics....holla at me if you need it.

30146221593_bb4168c01c_b.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Try this one as well: 1961 Topps with All Star - Star and Rookie Trophy

61toppssample.jpg

Download Below:

1961 Topps PSD 4.8mb download

Post up what you make!

Fordman

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Thanks for the responses! Yes, even you hofmann.

I have rethought the intent of this thread and decided that "trading" was a little too elitist for my tastes. So I have just linked the templates I have created and will add anything shared to the list. So keep them coming, use what I have, and fix anything on each other's templates that can be tweaked.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Thanks for the responses! Yes, even you hofmann.

I have rethought the intent of this thread and decided that "trading" was a little too elitist for my tastes. So I have just linked the templates I have created and will add anything shared to the list. So keep them coming, use what I have, and fix anything on each other's templates that can be tweaked.

Lol, but in all seriousness I need to make some and share. Haven't done stuff like that in a bit.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Added the 1987 Donruss. Your templates are way more user friendly than mine LOL I may go in and rename all of the parts like you have done. I like it.

Here is what the 2000 Bowman looks like. Ignore the pink area around the card. It is for printing purposes. I add the extra space so that I can trim it down instead of depending on the printer to get the dimensions perfect.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• KipGrossFront.jpg
    KipGrossFront.jpg
    949.4 KB · Views: 341
  • KipGrossBack.jpg
    KipGrossBack.jpg
    878.8 KB · Views: 339

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Just subscribed to this thread. I started dabbling in custom cards, but had to put it on the back burner due to starting my own business and not having the time. Now that the baseball season is over with and I almost have everything done for business that I need done, i hope to jump back into this soon. Thank you so much for these.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I've also added a few templates that I have gathered from places unknown. If you see one that I've added and know where it came from, let me know so that I can give the original creator credit.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
One more for today!

1985 Topps. I know one was posted already but I really dont like the ones from the OOTP forums.

85topps.jpg

Download below:

1985 Topps PSD

Enjoy!

Fordman

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
THAT'S where it came from! I know a handful of came from there, but I don't remember which ones. But I've been hoarding whatever I could find for a while, so I know they aren't all from there.

I'll replace it. Yours is much more solid.

Last edited:

Members online