Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Radicards® Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Is it because there is no auto? "Rookie card" designation logo?

I'm writing an article explaining why that card shouldn't have been created and why I believe it's a prototype made exclusively for internal design review.

Last edited:

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Attending the 2018 National Sports Collectors Convention? Be sure to review this article if you haven't already. It's a helpful resource for rookies and vets alike. Have a look: https://bit.ly/2MgyL0Q

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Are you attending the 2018 National Sports Collectors Convention? Read this while you pack. https://bit.ly/2MgyL0Q

Spent some time catching up on my reading. Great article. Been reading others- lots of info here. I like the summary aspect = although as an advanced collector would "love" to see some added content. Are the articles short for a reason ?? Just wondering :confused:

Your site is one of the best "collector" sites I view- very nice !! Also love the eBay tie in-- surprising how many cards I've picked up viewing an article and seeing those links !

Jeff

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Spent some time catching up on my reading. Great article. Been reading others- lots of info here. I like the summary aspect = although as an advanced collector would "love" to see some added content. Are the articles short for a reason ?? Just wondering :confused:

Your site is one of the best "collector" sites I view- very nice !! Also love the eBay tie in-- surprising how many cards I've picked up viewing an article and seeing those links !

Jeff

Thanks, Jeff! I appreciate that. Really. Thank you.

As for article length, it just depends on what I need to say for said topic. As you know, article lengths vary. Thanks for reading and I'm glad to hear you're getting some use out of the links. I work diligently at content research and always hope others find my work helpful in some way.

:)

Members online