Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Radicards® Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
We're looking for examples of grading mistakes for an article. Mistakes include but aren't limited to: authenticated facsimile signatures, unusually high centering sub grades for horribly centered cards, etc. We're looking for clear images of these examples. Have one you'd like to be considered for the article? Please share it here. Taking submissions until Friday night, 10/20.

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
What's crazy is at the end there are links to other stories and one was my LCS owner arrested for a burgerly ring. I noticed he would always have people coming n with weird stuff for a card shop. Makes a lot more sense now

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
What's crazy is at the end there are links to other stories and one was my LCS owner arrested for a burgerly ring. I noticed he would always have people coming n with weird stuff for a card shop. Makes a lot more sense now

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Yea, I remember reading about that.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Thanks to one collector of this fine set, we've compiled a comprehensive visual directory of 1997-98 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Basketball Cards - Both Red and Emerald. Have a look. https://goo.gl/ReMGdS

Michael.petkus

Jan 30, 2016
The Radicards Thread

That’s an amazing set, especially those emeralds. Would love to add a Glen Rice, but until your story, had never seen one before. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Last edited:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey Patrick - This was a good post, I liked that story. You're a more serious collector than I am, with broader interests, but even with my singular focus on my PC it's interesting to step back and look at how I search for things and what makes me decide to pull the trigger on this card vs that card. By and large I regret not buying something when I see it a lot more often than I regret buying it...

Matt Morris and the Importance of Taking Searches Seriously https://goo.gl/UHCRTo

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Hey Patrick - This was a good post, I liked that story. You're a more serious collector than I am, with broader interests, but even with my singular focus on my PC it's interesting to step back and look at how I search for things and what makes me decide to pull the trigger on this card vs that card. By and large I regret not buying something when I see it a lot more often than I regret buying it...

Thanks for reading. I'm glad you got something out of it. :)