Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Radicards® Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
That's pretty bad, but for me that hot dog thing is still worse. However your theoretical green chile burger is something i would devour.

Until you see what the Isotopes unveiled the other night - a green chile cheeseburger with a donut as a bun.

I am waiting for someone to split a green chile pod in half and put a hamburger patty with cheese (and maybe bacon) between
the pod halves which will act like a bun. A TRUE green chile cheeseburger!

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Just Launched - Fitted BGS Graded Card Bags

We're proud to announce the release of a new product.

Today, we launched our Fitted BGS Graded Card Bags - click here.

These are available in single packs, and multi-pack orders of 10 (best deal) and 15.

You can get these on our store for a slightly better price than offered elsewhere online - click here.

Regardless of where you buy 'em, outside of holidays and weekends, we ship within 24 hours.

Give 'em a try; we're confident you'll like 'em.

fitted-bgs-graded-card-bags-store-gallery-image-v2.jpg

Get 'em here.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Are BGS slabs wider than PSA slabs? If so, by how much?

BGS slabs themselves aren't wider but they are thicker so they don't fit in our Fitted PSA Bags, which is why we've launched these Fitted BGS Bags.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Just showing off the final result of a scan, and likely the best $10 purchase I've made for a non-RC.
This is a 1/1.

2004-absolute-memorabilia-spectrum-platinum-92-mike-sweeney.jpg

Last edited:

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Advanced collectors or anyone who collected in 2010 should know why the existence of this card is basically illegal by MLB regulation standards.

2009-topps-chrome-red-refractor-prototype-jason-heyward.jpg

Last edited:

Members online