Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 sweet sigs thread. post em up.. show off a little

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I'm looking for anything not pictured here if you know of the whereabouts. feel free to post up your own!

Carlos Beltran *added 12-5-17
attachment.php

Johnny Damon *added 12-5-17
attachment.php

John Olerud- (thanks [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION])
attachment.php

Barry Zito
attachment.php

Edwin Jackson 1/1
attachment.php

Al Leiter
attachment.php

Deion Sanders
attachment.php

Jeremy Bonderman
attachment.php

Dontrelle Willis
attachment.php

Javy Lopez
attachment.php

Roy Oswalt
attachment.php

Matt Kata
attachment.php

Adam Everett
attachment.php

Russ Ortiz
attachment.php

Garrett Anderson
attachment.php

Luis Gonzalez
attachment.php

Merkin Valdez
attachment.php

Andy Pettitte
attachment.php

Kenny Lofton
attachment.php

Pedro Martinez
attachment.php

Greg Maddux
attachment.php

Mike Cameron
attachment.php

Bernie Williams
attachment.php

Julio Franco
attachment.php

Wade Miller
attachment.php

Shannon Stewart
attachment.php

Brad Radke
attachment.php

Last edited:

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I meed the Kenny Lofton from that set sooooo bad. If anyone has any info on where to get 1, please let me know

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Sorry [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION], I have no sweetspots rly, especially rare 1's. I used to, before my old collection was stolen

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Hahaha. U know it [MENTION=1764]Matsuicollector[/MENTION]. Id give up almost every sweetspot I have for that card

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
lol
discussion, I love it. have either of you seen another copy? I happened into this one due to a larger deal with an eBay seller I messaged. was part of a lot he had received and was waiting on listing. snagged the Lofton and half a dozen other htf cards. otherwise I've never seen one.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
lol
discussion, I love it. have either of you seen another copy? I happened into this one due to a larger deal with an eBay seller I messaged. was part of a lot he had received and was waiting on listing. snagged the Lofton and half a dozen other htf cards. otherwise I've never seen one.

I've seen matsuicollectors and a few others. Not many. I need it for my Yankees collection. Its 1 of those cards id take even in horrible shape lol

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Very nice cards. It is amazing how many guys in that set never amounted to squat in the majors.

True but also a ton of fan favorite guys who may never make the Hall but had really solid careers. Bernie, Oswalt, Pettitte, Javy Lopez etc

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
That's a great set, one of my favorites. Nice job on your set so far. I've got the Wake and the Varitek. Need to get me a Pedro someday.....

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
That's a great set, one of my favorites. Nice job on your set so far. I've got the Wake and the Varitek. Need to get me a Pedro someday.....

nice! those are two I've just missed over the years. wakefield is surprisingly tough for 230 copies being out there over 4 versions

Members online