Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
For the hell of it. I think it will be a while before I pick up any more of the 2016's I'm missing...but this is some consolation :)

2016 tek black galactic auto.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Love this thread, guys. Especially enjoy all the Ripkens and the quest for the Biggio arrows! :)

I'm belatedly going to give an effort to collecting the non-auto rainbow of Luis Severino. On a whim, I won an auction for one of his galactics for just $27 (before his good season). Another one popped over the weekend and I just had to have it to go with the other. Once I have the new one in hand I'll post 'em up!

But I will say I'm pretty confused about which cards I need to get for my rainbow. It looks like because he's in the B set that there is no Diamonds pattern for him? I've tried looking at the Ripkens that are posted, but because Ripken is in the A set, I'm not sure how helpful that will be to me. I also did check out cardboardconnection and beckett, but still a little confused.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
So am I missing any non-auto/non-proof 1/1s?

attachment.php

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
New pickups!

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

Really glad to add these guys to the old PC. Still can't find the arrows base card though. That one and the 2014 stripes. Gah.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts