Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
For the hell of it. I think it will be a while before I pick up any more of the 2016's I'm missing...but this is some consolation :)

2016 tek black galactic auto.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Love this thread, guys. Especially enjoy all the Ripkens and the quest for the Biggio arrows! :)

I'm belatedly going to give an effort to collecting the non-auto rainbow of Luis Severino. On a whim, I won an auction for one of his galactics for just $27 (before his good season). Another one popped over the weekend and I just had to have it to go with the other. Once I have the new one in hand I'll post 'em up!

But I will say I'm pretty confused about which cards I need to get for my rainbow. It looks like because he's in the B set that there is no Diamonds pattern for him? I've tried looking at the Ripkens that are posted, but because Ripken is in the A set, I'm not sure how helpful that will be to me. I also did check out cardboardconnection and beckett, but still a little confused.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
So am I missing any non-auto/non-proof 1/1s?

attachment.php

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
New pickups!

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

Really glad to add these guys to the old PC. Still can't find the arrows base card though. That one and the 2014 stripes. Gah.

Members online