Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB WTB/WTTF Jeter inserts and jersey cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Need a few Jeter jersey cards and or numbered inserts/parallels to finish up a trade for a nice pc item. I'd prefer to trade, but can buy. Scans are a plus. Show me what you've got. Thanks

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
just curious - how much do you need and if you do buy what percentage of bv are you able to offer ? i have 7 or 8 numbered jeter inserts in the 10-25 BV range that are part of my flea market inventory and if it looks like a deal may be possible i can go get them out of the car and bring them in to scan for you after the pouring rain stops.....

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I have some dupes and other rare Jeter cards I would let go are you looking for anything in particular? Does the trader need the Team Out card they sell about $25 to $35.00 I could do $22.00 shipped if you paypal gift it to me. I also have a Jersey card that has Pujols and Griffey numbered to 75. Not sure what I would let that go for probably rather trade it.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I looked at ebay and the last 1996 Team Out Jeter sold for $28.00 not to include shipping so it would be a 22% savings

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I will take a picture my computer went down and haven't worried about a new hard drive yet.

Members online

Latest posts