Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Wednesday Morning Thread********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Helped Jaymes cousin with a school Christmas project last night. They were given an outline of a Christmas tree and they had to decorate it so that there was no white paper showing through at all. The catch was they couldn't use crayons, markers, or colored pencils to do it. One of the examples on the instructions was a kid used shingles for his tree, so it kinda gave an idea of what they were looking for. So without further adieu, I wish you all a merry Twinsmas!

Before the lights-
adb9e5ccf1d21c427684a416a218db9a.jpg

After.
2f826d13a0de83e6282152718b329050.jpg

Looking at it now, I wish I would have spaced the lights better. With the way the wire was, I ended up just wrapping the string all the way around the tree. At the time, I didn't realize the lights in each row lined up with the one from the row above it.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Good morning. Helped Jaymes cousin with a school Christmas project last night. They were given an outline of a Christmas tree and they had to decorate it so that there was no white paper showing through at all. The catch was they couldn't use crayons, markers, or colored pencils to do it. One of the examples on the instructions was a kid used shingles for his tree, so it kinda gave an idea of what they were looking for. So without further adieu, I wish you all a merry Twinsmas!

Before the lights-
adb9e5ccf1d21c427684a416a218db9a.jpg

After.
2f826d13a0de83e6282152718b329050.jpg

Looking at it now, I wish I would have spaced the lights better. With the way the wire was, I ended up just wrapping the string all the way around the tree. At the time, I didn't realize the lights in each row lined up with the one from the row above it.

Great Job on the project! Probably the only baseball card Christmas tree turned in.

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning All!

Great Job on the project! Probably the only baseball card Christmas tree turned in.

Fordman

[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], that's pretty awesome, I kinda want a Mets one

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Thanks guys! When I mentioned the Twins cards to him he loved the idea. The bark on the bottom for the truck was his idea. I got the LED lights at TJ Maxx over the weekend. After we got them we found the same lights only multicolored, but I was too lazy to return the white ones. And in case you are wondering how Escobar made it to the top of the tree, that's actually his favorite player. For some reason he just latched on to him while he watched a game with me.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
evening folks.
high of 29° today. driving my truck around is odd since the doors to the car are frozen shut. haha
no new snow but a possibility of it the next 5 days.
couple mail pieces in yesterday
20161206_192444.jpg
20161206_190209-600x460.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

almost time for bed since 4:30 am
comes way to early if I stay up any later then 8:30 pm :lol:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.