Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Thursday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Bright and early at the tire shop getting new sneakers for wifeys car. No bargains here!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Check out this guys money maker. He takes different coins and makes rings and guitar picks out of them. I stumbled on to it by searching Tino Martinez and he made a ring out of those Pinnacle coins from the 90s. His sold auctions brought good money. Everyone has an angle.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/142204887239

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Out shopping for the name I pulled off the tree at work. If you have the resources, please do something similar. With my purchases, I added two packs of Topps series 1 in with the donated items.

Enjoy All!
Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Interesting day at work so far. Had an accident with one of the maintenance guys this morning and loaded 4 trucks. One of the doors in the warehouse broke, which is then how the guy got hurt. Is it Friday yet?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
How many ever had a medical personnel[ nurse that gets my BP up ] call you at home after hours ???????? One of two cleared test but another issue found that could be problem = no operation . Thought doctors trying to play tic tac toe on my body with scars .

Members online