Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Thursday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Starting next week I'll be working some nights out of town for work. I'm not too excited about it

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Hello all and good morning. Big news for me, I'm moving to a slightly bigger house. I have a 3 bed/1 bath/unfinished basement now and moving to 3 bed/2 bath/office/finished basement. Plus a modern kitchen and bigger yard. Downside is I have to move during the month of January. I'm excited because I get a 9'x15' office for my cards, and my two boys each get their own bedroom now (before they shared and had the extra bedroom as toy/computer room). Same school district, just about 2 miles from where I live now. NOT looking forward to moving all the cards!

I'm not particularly fond of the exterior look of it, but my wife likes it. I do like the interior very much though.

Exterior
ISyrrjun9dvpfg1000000000.jpg

Upstairs
IS2zn8y0rfibha0000000000.jpg

Downstairs (bedroom will be card room/office)
ISyjtjth4abeia0000000000.jpg

Rec Room (office is the corner area in back)
IS6afwwaajlmha0000000000.jpg

Anyone want to help move? I'll pay you in junk era wax :)

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hello all and good morning. Big news for me, I'm moving to a slightly bigger house. I have a 3 bed/1 bath/unfinished basement now and moving to 3 bed/2 bath/office/finished basement. Plus a modern kitchen and bigger yard. Downside is I have to move during the month of January. I'm excited because I get a 9'x15' office for my cards, and my two boys each get their own bedroom now (before they shared and had the extra bedroom as toy/computer room). Same school district, just about 2 miles from where I live now. NOT looking forward to moving all the cards!

I'm not particularly fond of the exterior look of it, but my wife likes it. I do like the interior very much though.

Exterior

Upstairs

Sweet setup! Moving on up, to the east side!

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my poker table has an electric train on top . If I was closer I would take that offer . I'm still moving 3200 [200 plus] counts to building and filling up fast .
I have a six room house , four are being used for bedrooms - MIL disabled , son just finished college , youngest daughter and her two sons use another room , our BR ,den and kitchen thus my out building for me to hide in . unfinished basement - storage space somewhere I have a ping pong table - covered .

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio

Exterior

Upstairs

Nice setup. Make sure you have a battery backup on the sump pump.

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon, all. Working overtime today, tomorrow and Saturday and need to stop into FCB more often to pass the time.

Nice house and basement, gracecollector!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. A little sore from work today. Was not planning on helping stack bags of split peas today. Throwing around 110 pound bags for a couple of hours is definitely a work out

Members online