Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pulled my first Super tonight!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
First off, as any of my postal brothers here can attest to, this is a crazy time for us in the Post Office. I've been working 60-75 hr. weeks for the past month-plus, and only have had (I think) 5 days off since Thanksgiving. Lots of OT though! So I'm barely here, and barely have much time for cards (still have yet to sort out my Update jumbo box!). But I did pick up a Bowman's Best box tonight, and pulled my first ever Super! A pretty sweet Andrew McCutchen! No scan right now (my computer updated and messed up my scanner settings), but hopefully soon! Nice to have finally popped my Supercherry.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
First off, as any of my postal brothers here can attest to, this is a crazy time for us in the Post Office. I've been working 60-75 hr. weeks for the past month-plus, and only have had (I think) 5 days off since Thanksgiving. Lots of OT though! So I'm barely here, and barely have much time for cards (still have yet to sort out my Update jumbo box!). But I did pick up a Bowman's Best box tonight, and pulled my first ever Super! A pretty sweet Andrew McCutchen! No scan right now (my computer updated and messed up my scanner settings), but hopefully soon! Nice to have finally popped my Supercherry.
I worked 79.7 and 77.83 hours last 2 weeks. Crazy crazy packages!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I worked 79.7 and 77.83 hours last 2 weeks. Crazy crazy packages!

Yup. My office has two offices combined in it (East Greenwich and North Kingston/Saunderstown), combined 12 rural routes, that on a bad day get a combined 3000-5000 packages. I'm trained on 7 of the routes, and they all get enough where you cannot fit them all in the trucks right now. My side (EG) has another RCA trained on the 2-ton truck, so she can take 500 packages at once, even still one day last week, I had over 250 after she took more than half of mine (we're talking super affluent areas). Glad it's pretty much over, and I'll miss the crazy overtime, but I usually end up putting in around 45 hours on a light week (ha!).

Anyways, here she is:

img064.jpg

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Yup. My office has two offices combined in it (East Greenwich and North Kingston/Saunderstown), combined 12 rural routes, that on a bad day get a combined 3000-5000 packages. I'm trained on 7 of the routes, and they all get enough where you cannot fit them all in the trucks right now. My side (EG) has another RCA trained on the 2-ton truck, so she can take 500 packages at once, even still one day last week, I had over 250 after she took more than half of mine (we're talking super affluent areas). Glad it's pretty much over, and I'll miss the crazy overtime, but I usually end up putting in around 45 hours on a light week (ha!).

Anyways, here she is:

View attachment 66473
We have 4 zips, about 35 routes? Campus (Ohio State), Short North (where I am), Olde Town and Mt. Vernon. OSU guys drive 2 tons. I get about 150 packages a day. We're all city delivery.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I've only ever pulled one myself, which I promptly sold to a guy on here a few years ago.

Am I mis remembering, or are you also the owner of the Buchholz super (albeit not pack pulled by you)?

Members online

Latest posts