Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Topps Santa set - bendy like beckham!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I thought I'd give you guys a heads up that the 2016 Topps Santa set, despite it being paper, bends after a couple of weeks just like bowman chrome cards used to. Turn the card on its side and it looks like it curls as much as a great Beckham soccer shot.

I love the thicker stock and subject photos (and autos for some of those, even though the elf auto is stupid), but I suppose having multiple paper layers making the card thick may be what's contributing to it becoming bendy.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I just looked on e-bay and saw that elf auto sold for over 70 bucks? WHAT? Are people that sick? people paying big bucks for a fake auto signed by some person who works for topps.... really?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I just looked on e-bay and saw that elf auto sold for over 70 bucks? WHAT? Are people that sick? people paying big bucks for a fake auto signed by some person who works for topps.... really?

Eh, I don't think of it so much as paying for the autograph itself vs a rare card for a set. People collect weird stuff (and Christmas collectors are a thing too). People pay big bucks for lots of rare manufactured collectables

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Bull ****
reindeer can to sign their names, they now have agents that teach them these things. :lol:

“These are the actual 8 Autographed cards you will receive! This is the 1st Print Run for the Santa Claus / Holiday Set for Topps. This is all 9 cards of the regular set, plus all 8 Auto Cards (1A - 9A)... There is No #6A Reindeer Autograph in the Set, Reindeers can't sign their name!”

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Bull ****
reindeer can to sign their names, they now have agents that teach them these things.

“These are the actual 8 Autographed cards you will receive! This is the 1st Print Run for the Santa Claus / Holiday Set for Topps. This is all 9 cards of the regular set, plus all 8 Auto Cards (1A - 9A)... There is No #6A Reindeer Autograph in the Set, Reindeers can't sign their name!”
They got lazy. Why not do hoof prints? They've done paw prints and hand prints.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts