Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH PANINI??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
Hi, i opened a box of luxe basketball on the 22nd. The box was not only missing a card but the only autographs it did have was damaged ( Antonio Mcdyess) i have emailed david sharp, did the panini case thing, and tweeted to them about it.

I have not received a single response.

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
If anyone else wants to tweet this at them feel free. Maybe they will respond then.

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
Not that hard to make an automated message stating that, however, i have not received a single response. There are ebay sellers who make automated messages when they are on vacation. This is a company.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Not that hard to make an automated message stating that, however, i have not received a single response. There are ebay sellers who make automated messages when they are on vacation. This is a company.
Its whatever. Sorry for the situation.

I emailed him the thread but he isn't replying to me either but whatev.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Panini office is usually closed the week between Christmas and New Year's. If so, then you will have to wait a week. David and his boss are both good people and I'm sure they will assist you

Rich

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
i'm really sure that posting here virtually every day is really going to make panini respond sooner....geez , when i read your very first post and saw that the time frame was only from december 22 til december 27 i already thought you were being a bit impatient considering the short time frame AND the fact that 3 of the 5 days in question were 1) a saturday that happened to be christmas eve , 2) a sunday that happened to be christmas day , and 3) a monday that had many places closed (federal/banking holiday)....

just sit back , take a deep breath , and be patient....

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
after waiting all this time this is the response i receive with no direction or anything. Does anyone know what this means?

Replaced:
01/16/2017 1:22 PM
by: Panini 2015 Panini Luxe (15-16) Card #21 (72 / 75)

Members online

Latest posts