Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-Thursday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, hope everyone is feeling better than I am, I feel like $hit....musta caught something at our New Years party...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Today has got to be better than yesterday. The day started bad, got worse then as the day progressed, just turned in to a S@*T storm.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Got off early last night. The guy running the mill talked to his boss and needed out of there early. Got home around 1:30 so it wasn't too bad. Tonight's gonna suck though since I woke up at 8:30 due to getting home and to bed early.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Good morning. Got off early last night. The guy running the mill talked to his boss and needed out of there early. Got home around 1:30 so it wasn't too bad. Tonight's gonna suck though since I woke up at 8:30 due to getting home and to bed early.

I did graveyard for three years, I do one every couple months now, it's definitely rough finding that schedule groove, good luck the rest of the way

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I did graveyard for three years, I do one every couple months now, it's definitely rough finding that schedule groove, good luck the rest of the way
Thankfully it's only 2 more nights, then a week or 2 of my regular schedule before another week of it

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Evening kids. Temps dropping back below 0 again up here. Trying out recipes with our new pressure cooker for dinner. This thing blows my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So apparently the mill manager down here where I'm working nights told the mill operator that we are going to be working 12 hours shifts starting tomorrow and Saturday night. I have not been informed of this at all so not sure what time expect. I was planning on going to the company Christmas party Saturday night, with hopes of winning another walmart gift card to put towards a big purchase

Members online