Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Anyone Else Excited About The WBC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Count me in! Sounding like this could be the last one? BB set to return to the Olympics (2020 I think?) and I believe there was a statement about the financial feasibility of the tournament. Sad more people don't get into it. Feel it would be fitting for the US or Japan to win it in the final year if that's the case. Although the US usually looks like crap that time of year. Anyhow love the WBC and definitely stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I love the wbc but never want players from my team in it. MadBum looks to be in, I dunno how that helps the team that is gonna shell out a lot of money for him. I think sending top prospects would be better

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Count me in! Sounding like this could be the last one? BB set to return to the Olympics (2020 I think?) and I believe there was a statement about the financial feasibility of the tournament. Sad more people don't get into it. Feel it would be fitting for the US or Japan to win it in the final year if that's the case. Although the US usually looks like crap that time of year. Anyhow love the WBC and definitely stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Noooooooo!!!! Please tell me this is wrong!

But I guess I'll still see Team Canada in the Olympics.

sbib

Aug 17, 2008
I wish I was into to it, but I am not excited for the series - I do like the fact that each country will be playing hard to win

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I root for Cuba.

Personally, I'm not too excited in general, but I do like seeing top talent outside of MLB, and some pitchers with funky deliveries.

Mostly, though, I'm excited because it usually shakes loose some 2006 patch cards that I'm always looking for.

Members online

Latest posts