Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone trade their autographed balls for cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Decorating a man-cave, and right now I'm trying to fill one of these:
s-l300.jpg

Looking for certified autographs on official NL/AL/MLB baseballs (prefer PSA or JSA, but as long as I know they are real, we're okay). Will pay ebay prices or trade cards for them, however I am looking for good, clean examples of their sigs. (No sloppy ARz for A-Rod, or B B for Bonds, etc.) Ball toning is fine, but I prefer the signatures in ball-point pens. Post pics of what you've got and what you're looking for.

****Knocked a few big ones off my want list. Now I just need these.****
Nolan Ryan "Ryan Express"
White Ford
Joe Morgan
Reggie Jackson "Mr October"
Pete Rose "Charlie Hustle"
Carl Yastrzemski
Mike Schmidt
Eddie Murray
Vladimir Guerrero
David Ortiz
Bo Jackson
Ichiro

Last edited:

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
I have some signed baseballs, none of the ones you listed but all have coa's from either tristar or steiner

whitey ford, robinson cano, ken singleton, hank aaron, monte irvin, bob feller, nolan ryan signed photo, and some other balls

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have some signed baseballs, none of the ones you listed but all have coa's from either tristar or steiner

whitey ford, robinson cano, ken singleton, hank aaron, monte irvin, bob feller, nolan ryan signed photo, and some other balls
If the OP doesn't want any of these, any chance you'd be willing to shoot me a PM with what you have that you're wanting for these?

Onions

Dec 8, 2014
North Dakota
Not on your list either, but I've got an extra Kirby Puckett auto'd 1993 All Star Game ball, if interested. I only collect Puckett though.

djscottymac

Dec 9, 2016
I have a Frank Robinson ball & a Tommy John ball I had signed in-person at a show. Let me know if interested. I am looking for 2001 UD Legends of NY bat/jersey/auto cards to complete my set.

Thanks in advance.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
*Updated the wantlist. Been having a ton of balls pouring in lately.

Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

?

What do you need for Whitey?

Not on your list either, but I've got an extra Kirby Puckett auto'd 1993 All Star Game ball, if interested. I only collect Puckett though.

Don't think I need a Puckett right now. Thanks though.

I have a Frank Robinson ball & a Tommy John ball I had signed in-person at a show. Let me know if interested. I am looking for 2001 UD Legends of NY bat/jersey/auto cards to complete my set.

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, don't think I have anything to help. Thanks though.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Any interest in a Paul Molitor ball?

Haven't quite gotten to Molitor yet. Working on the guys I want a little more first. Eventually I'll probably expand the search to all HOFers. Running out of money and stuff though lol. Thanks for offering.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Haven't quite gotten to Molitor yet. Working on the guys I want a little more first. Eventually I'll probably expand the search to all HOFers. Running out of money and stuff though lol. Thanks for offering.
No worries. Figured I have 2 of them so I'd offer one up

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
****Knocked a few big ones off my want list. Now I just need these.****
Nolan Ryan "Ryan Express"
White Ford
Joe Morgan
Reggie Jackson "Mr October"
Pete Rose "Charlie Hustle"
Carl Yastrzemski
Mike Schmidt
Eddie Murray