Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interest in 90s type group break?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey guys, checking to see if there is interest in another group break like we have done in the past?

If so, I could start looking for stuff and maybe do it in a few months, maybe @Allincards is interested as well?

Anyway, kinda just in the early process of brainstorming. Could be products from the 90s, 00s, or even new products that focus on the 90s type players too.

If anyone has interest or suggestions, post in here.

Thanks
Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
For those not familiar, last one I/Andrew ran was about 70 boxes worth. The slots are sold by player (those heavier collected) then teams (includes everything that isn't) an individual player. Again, I'm thinking sometime early summer to give time and funds to purchase the product, and gives those who are in time to set some funds away. My thought would be to do a 100 box break over a week period. Meaning 10-20 boxes are opened per day. It all really depends on the cost of the boxes on cost of the slots. My early guess on a 100 box break would be that slots are between 50-200. That's like .50- $2 per box at shots at items you may want. I personally think they are a lot of fun. These are just random estimates for those who may be interested.

Ryan

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Yeah, Puckett misses a lot of sets. Curious as to some products you would want in the break, if it crosses a lot of collectors, I can see what we can do.

Ryan

I'm really not sure if it would work well if I just bought Puckett since the selection would be limited. I should have said I may be interested in the Twins as a whole.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'm really not sure if it would work well if I just bought Puckett since the selection would be limited. I should have said I may be interested in the Twins as a whole.
Pricing on slots is based upon the products the players are in. Meaning someone isn't charged for every box if their player is only in 10% of the boxes.

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.