Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BIG THANK YOU TO NEVERMORE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I got a pm from Ravi [MENTION=1722]nevermore[/MENTION] saying he had some dups and what was my addy. I have known Ravi a long time. Some deals we made way back when have added some great cards to my pc. He is a great member. Thank you my friend.

001_zpsayon7uvl.jpg

ps
He sent a bunch to go through, will have fun putting them in my binders.

Kevin

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Love the bottom! Great cards from a great member and person. Nice Ravi. Kev the cards showed up today. Thanks for the deal.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
It can't be 1993, Bernie has the Mantle memorial 7 on his sleeve which was only worn from August through October of 1995

Ah, good catch. That means they likely issued postcard sets from 1992-1995 at least. That would explain why everything I had listed as 1993 was so inconsistent. I'll make some changes.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
This is one of the fun things for me in my Clark collection is trying to figure out team issue stuff. I've spent a lot of time on it and still no idea if I'm right. Good luck cataloging them.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app