Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Royal Rumble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
I had super time. I got there early as I can (around 1:30-ish) waiting near the front. Got in easily unlike Wrestlemania. Enjoyed tag team title match between The Club and Cesaro/Sheamus. John Cena made the crowd do 180 going from booing to cheering and respecting him afterwards in one of best matches I saw. Cruiserweight match was flat and crowd got bored and chanting random stuff. Then there's Roman Reigns which the crowd booed him out of the building in his match and coming out to the Rumble. He achieved white heat status coming in and eliminating Undertaker. The crowd was about to riot if he won. Went from chanting bulls**t to f**k you Roman in a flip of switch. I bet it will get heavily edited out. Like I said I had fun time. I'll add more later to it

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I had super time. I got there early as I can (around 1:30-ish) waiting near the front. Got in easily unlike Wrestlemania. Enjoyed tag team title match between The Club and Cesaro/Sheamus. John Cena made the crowd do 180 going from booing to cheering and respecting him afterwards in one of best matches I saw. Cruiserweight match was flat and crowd got bored and chanting random stuff. Then there's Roman Reigns which the crowd booed him out of the building in his match and coming out to the Rumble. He achieved white heat status coming in and eliminating Undertaker. The crowd was about to riot if he won. Went from chanting bulls**t to f**k you Roman in a flip of switch. I bet it will get heavily edited out. Like I said I had fun time. I'll add more later to it

The crowd was sh*tting all over Roman all night. I loved it.

Can't wait to hear more. The Rumble I went to was great as well, except for the ending. Sheamus won.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Pics from NXT Takeover. Saw local indy wrestler Dylan Dunbar and Japanese wrestler Shigeyuki Kawahara, who is on tour of US training, before I enter the building. Ran into bunch of wrestling buddies I see at local indies. I had Ember Moon sign because she made a name of herself in Texas indies especially in Austin as Athena. Authors of Pain vs DiY who exceeded my expectations and delivered. Shocked Bobby Roode beat Nakamura for NXT title.

IMG_1657.JPGIMG_1660.JPGIMG_1668.1.jpg
IMG_1680.JPGIMG_1690.JPGIMG_1716.JPG
IMG_1734.JPGIMG_1739.JPGIMG_1758.JPG
IMG_1762.JPGIMG_1782.JPGIMG_1792.JPG
IMG_1807.JPGIMG_1809.JPGIMG_1820.JPG
IMG_1822.JPGIMG_1825.JPGIMG_1828.JPG
IMG_1830.JPGIMG_1835.JPGIMG_1844.JPG
IMG_1849.JPGIMG_1851.JPGIMG_1855.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1817.JPG
    IMG_1817.JPG
    669 KB · Views: 3

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I went to the Rumble as well. Thankfully, my hotel was less than a quarter mile from The Alamodome! As stated earlier, the crowd booing Roman Reigns was a highlight. There were no dull moments on the card, except for the Neville/Swann match. The Cena/Styles match was outstanding. I did not, however, understand putting Enzo in the Rumble. (The Ellsworth entry was also a waste, but good comedy with Ambrose.)

...and the fact that my would-be girlfriend, Nia Jax, beat Sasha was also a plus. :)

Being in Texas, I can't pull off a Wrestlemania trip, but I already have my Survivor Series ticket for November!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I went to the Rumble as well. Thankfully, my hotel was less than a quarter mile from The Alamodome! As stated earlier, the crowd booing Roman Reigns was a highlight. There were no dull moments on the card, except for the Neville/Swann match. The Cena/Styles match was outstanding. I did not, however, understand putting Enzo in the Rumble. (The Ellsworth entry was also a waste, but good comedy with Ambrose.)

...and the fact that my would-be girlfriend, Nia Jax, beat Sasha was also a plus. :)

Being in Texas, I can't pull off a Wrestlemania trip, but I already have my Survivor Series ticket for November!

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.................................

WHAAAAAT?!

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
I got on TV with camera in one hand and a sign with the other
NXT-EmberMoon-Country.png

Some more pics from Royal Rumble. I was close to zoom in on Shawn Michaels, Jerry Lawler, Booker T, and Renee Young
IMG_1959.1.jpgIMG_1961.JPGIMG_1964.JPG

Few cosplayers including indy wrestler Steve O'Reno as Shawn Michaels
IMG_1981.JPGIMG_2021.JPG

For parts of the show including view of my seat
IMG_2019.JPGIMG_2040.JPGIMG_2048.JPG
IMG_2062.JPGIMG_2081.JPGIMG_2106.JPG
IMG_2107.JPGIMG_2125.JPGIMG_2151.JPG
IMG_2153.JPGIMG_2186.JPGIMG_2198.JPG
IMG_2207.JPGIMG_2242.JPGIMG_2246.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.