Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Personal Top 100 Prospects List For 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
1. Andrew Benintendi (Red Sox)
2. Yoan Moncada (White Sox)
3. Alex Reyes (Cardinals)
4. Dansby Swanson (Braves)
11. Lucas Giolito (White Sox)
12. Rafael Devers (Red Sox)
23. Tyler Glasnow (Pirates)
27. Reynaldo Lopez (White Sox)
32. Manuel Margot (Padres)
34. Jose De Leon (Dodgers)

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I love the list Jaypers. I'm especially happy to see Benintendi as the #1 prospect. I think it's a tough call between him and Moncada but Benny Baseball has displayed the ability to succeed at the major league level. I do believe Moncada will be able to as well sooner or later, he's just much younger than Benintendi. I also agree that Reyes is the top pitching prospect at the moment.

As far as it goes for my team, I'm delighted to see many of them on this list. I suppose my biggest surprise is seeing Luiz Gohara ranked so high on the list. I also see much potential in him just never expected to see him land on any top 100 prospect lists (yet). On my own personal (unprofessional) Braves rankings I have him ranked just around the bottom of the top 10 (somewhere around Fried, Newcomb & Weigel). I'm thrilled to see Allard in the top 50, as I've perceived him to be the Braves top pitching prospect even before Newcomb had his noes dive.

Nice work J.P.

10 months is much younger?

ramunc89

May 20, 2015
Great work really appreciate your taking the time to do this. Will you be updating the individual teams top 15 anytime soon? Thx again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts