Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose De Leon Traded to the Rays For Logan Forsythe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I'm happy that I'll get to see De Leon pitch vs the Red Sox now....not so happy that I have him on my fantasy team and he's going to the AL East. I am super high on De Leon so naturally I like this trade for the Rays but the Dodgers got the 2nd baseman they badly needed.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
"Those numbers dwarf Forsythe’s output over the prior four campaigns, though he did enjoy a productive 2012. In particular, his power surge has added a new element to his game. So long as he can keep that up, he figures to remain a solid regular over the final two years of his deal."

umm, duh...he played in the AL East where pop flies end up as homers. There will not be anymore of those.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I seem to believe the Rays won this trade, based on the fact the Dodgers will only get two years from Forsythe. That and the fact his power will likely decline in LA. Although on the flip side, it's going to be much rougher for De Leon to pitch in the AL East.

Those heavily investing in his cards are probably feeling a punch to the gut.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I seem to believe the Rays won this trade, based on the fact the Dodgers will only get two years from Forsythe. That and the fact his power will likely decline in LA. Although on the flip side, it's going to be much rougher for De Leon to pitch in the AL East.

Those heavily investing in his cards are probably feeling a punch to the gut.

On the plus side the Rays are among the best teams at developing pitchers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts