Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First Ever PSA/DNA Submission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
good luck!!! i recognize all but the bottom one with #24

Also, i have never seen either Frank Thomas sign that way but im not expert on either. If thats an early Big Hurt auto, its much nicer than what he uses now.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Also, i have never seen either Frank Thomas sign that way but im not expert on either. If thats an early Big Hurt auto, its much nicer than what he uses now.
That appears to be a Miguel Cabrera and I believe that Frank Thomas signed that way very early in his career

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Yeah, I try to get signatures from as early on as possible, before the player's stopped giving a **** and started scribbling. :) It's fun to see the transitions to their current signatures.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
It never gets tiring seeing Pedro's classy, elegant signature! I've had that put on a few of my items in his AAA years.

I should go check his current signature to see if it's still classy and elegant or if he's had to take shortcuts by now.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014

Apparently PSA has never seen it either lol. One of the three signatures I knew for a fact were real. You jinxed me! :D Oh well.

PSADNA.png

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
Very cool first submission. Here is an early sig of his. Makes yours look more legit when compared to this one!

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Very cool first submission. Here is an early sig of his. Makes yours look more legit when compared to this one!

Haha yeah. The Frank Thomas was one of the only ones I knew 100% was authentic. I actually meet him (again?) in March. I'm going to have him tell PSA (on video) that the autograph is authentic. Think that will get them to change it?

Members online

Latest posts