Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Topps Archives Baseball - release date 5/31/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
2017 Topps Archives Baseball Cards delivers (2) Autographed Cards Signed ON-CARD in Every Box! Also look for (1) 1959 Bazooka Baseball ON-CARD Autograph in Every Case! Topps Archives returns with wide-ranging improvements including a more comprehensive and diverse autograph checklist. Find NEW ON-CARD autograph subsets and Topps designs from 1960, 1982 & 1992.

Configuration: 10 boxes/24 packs/8 cards

2017 Topps Archives Baseball Cards Box Hits:

(2) Autographed Cards
(1) Parallel
(10) Inserts
(1) Other Insert or Parallel Card

2017 Topps Archives Baseball Cards CASE Hits:

(1) 1959 Bazooka Baseball ON-CARD Autograph

2017 Topps Archives Baseball Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

(2) Autographed Cards Signed ON-CARD in Every Box!
Fan Favorites Autographs - Baseball personalities, fan favorites, retired greats and active MLB Stars on vintage Topps card designs.
Parallels - Peach #'d TBD, Blue #'d TBD, NEW! Red #'d to 25, Gold #'d 1/1
NEW! 1960 Rookie Star Autographs - The year's biggest rookies on the renowned 1960 Topps Rookie card design, #'d TBD
Topps Originals Autographs - An assortment of buybacks, foil-stamped as Topps Originals, #'d TBD
NEW! 1959 Bazooka Baseball Autographs - (1) in Every Case! - Based on the 1959 Bazooka Baseball box bottom cards. Traditionally sized featuring MLB retired greats & active stars, #'d TBD
2017 Topps Archives Insert Cards
NEW! 1959 Bazooka Baseball
NEW! - 2016 Retro Original
Parallels include color and autographed versions, #'d TBD
2017 Topps Archives Base Set
1960 Topps - 100 cards
1982 Topps - 100 cards
1992 Topps - 100 card
Parallels - Peach #'d TBD, Blue #'d TBD, NEW! Red #'d to 25, Gold #'d 1/1
Base Card Variations - Up to 20 subjects - LIMITED

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
2016 Retro Original? All I can picture is 2016 Archive Stamped buyback cards...

Sounds like a solid case break other than that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
3 terrible set designs to copy. There are so many better years to use and they pick 3 turds for one release! I agree that the 83 auto looks great, but it is Kershaw and a Dodger so I am biased and it would look great regardless of the year! The 59 Bazooka is a great design to me, probably because they are so uncommon.

The thing I appreciate the most from this type of issue is the more obscure "fan favorite" autographs. They are usually not the "box sellers", but that is why they sprinkle in hard to find guys like Aaron, Mays, etc. It is fun to find a certified auto pif a guy who has never had one before. Great for team collectors. I hope they rounded up a couple of new Dodgers that aren't worn out from numerous other sets (Howard, Wills, Garvey, Cey, etc).

Members online