Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where does Taker hide?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Got into a debate with a friend regarding where Taker and other wrestlers hide when the lights go down and then appear in the ring when lights back on.

I assume they are under the ring while my friend thinks they run down the ramp or hide under the ramp.

Thing is though that I can't imagine Taker or any wrestler hanging out under it for hours.

Anyone know for sure?

DTA

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Taker had to have been under the ring on RAW. The lights were out for just a second. He wouldn't have had the time (or the knees) to run down the ramp.

I've been to live events before where they dim the lights to where the arena is almost pitch black, and then they have a cavalcade of people all dressed in black run from backstage and do a few laps around the ring. And someone darts under the ring.

Sometimes though, they leave the person under the ring the entire show and they just wait. I can't see them doing that with Taker though.

I've been to events where the wrestlers run through the crowd, and hide under the ring, and even hide in the time keepers area.

I assume he was under the ring, but I can't imagine he stayed under there the entire show.

1998 SPx

Jun 11, 2014
I would guess there is a trap door in the floor, under the ring. The wrestler goes through the trap door a few minutes prior to their entrance, hides under the ring briefly, then makes their entrance when the time comes. Every arena probably doesn't have this arrangement, but I bet a few of them might.

Members online