Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Refractor or no.... That is the question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
Thank you gentlemen.
[MENTION=12060]Onions[/MENTION], your duplication is perfect. I thank you sir.

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
That is what I received, exactly how I received it. Listed as a refractor.

The seller can deal with PayPal and Discover.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Yikes big difference on that card. I've had that problem too before a few times on a smaller scale. Sometimes I think the seller doesn't actually know, but other times I'm sure they did.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
On a purchase that big I would have messaged the seller before I bid on the card. You should get your money back but if there was any question in your mind if the card was indeed a "refractor" then a simple message to the seller could have saved you both a big headache. Either way that sucks. Would have been a nice card to own.

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
[MENTION=9589]mrdallas[/MENTION], I indeed did message the seller and was assured that it was a refractor. Being a new seller, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. However, after conversing with her after the sale, but before receiving the card, I realized much to my horror that she has a lot of "refractor" cards. I think that she believes any chromium card is a refractor. And, her uncle apparently left her with a lot of cards. From the pictures that I saw, she does have a lot of cards, but mostly junk.

The card was very well packaged, if only she knew what she had it would save everyone headaches.

Members online

No members online now.