Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** febuary 1 morning thread *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Pre Groundhog day

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone. Anyone else enjoy the morning AFTER a snow storm when the roads are dry and people still forget everything they ever learned about driving??

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Still having problems with my neck that started a week ago. It was getting better until I started stacking bags yesterday afternoon. The only plus about this is it gets me out of stacking today

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Evening All! Was a long middle of the night last night and then a long morning. Took a nap and didnt wake up until 5pm. Then had dinner, stopped to pump gas, a guy a the gas station asked for a ride to somewhere I hadnt heard of. I told him I didnt live around here, I was just passing through. He then insisted I take him to where he wanted to go. I walked in to the gas mini mart and asked the clerk to call the police that he was harassing customers. Police show up within 5 min. Turns out the guy was wanted in Idaho for escaping jail work camp. Needless to say, he's going back to Idaho.

Fordman

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Evening All! Was a long middle of the night last night and then a long morning. Took a nap and didnt wake up until 5pm. Then had dinner, stopped to pump gas, a guy a the gas station asked for a ride to somewhere I hadnt heard of. I told him I didnt live around here, I was just passing through. He then insisted I take him to where he wanted to go. I walked in to the gas mini mart and asked the clerk to call the police that he was harassing customers. Police show up within 5 min. Turns out the guy was wanted in Idaho for escaping jail work camp. Needless to say, he's going back to Idaho.

Fordman
Good on you for facilitating his return.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Fordman

I'm pretty sure you need to write a book... or have a reality show or something

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online