Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Guys Guess What!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
2017 Topps is out!

I know, who cares. Well I do. I still love the start of the new year of cards. Even in this era of a new set every couple weeks, rolling the calendar over gives me a little excitement. Going to the Houston Tristar show in a couple weeks, I might get a box.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
My PC guy has only 1 card in series 1 and it's an autograph. Hopefully my guy is back to signing cards again.

Fordman

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
it's exciting to me that 2017 cards are out.

I don't get why the incentive packs for a product that I bet is Topps' best seller among the three flagship series' each year.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I was up near the card shop over lunch yesterday, broke down and bought their last jumbo, then had to wait 7 hours to open it. And it's been so long since I sorted out a set this size I forgot my little sorting method and it took twice as long as normal but that's fine, I just watched the new Bill Burr special on Netflix (starts off strong but overall not as funny as his others). I didn't get anything really rare, no wood autos or acetates or 1/1s or anything, but did get everything I was supposed to, I think. Missing just a few from the base set. Just a very average box, but if all sets were like this it would be fine.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
344aab6bda8b266bfe7980b72c9eca67.jpg

Saw this...

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Saw this...

doesn't that just scream that Topps bought junk era singles by the monster boxk and didn't check them before stamping them! ;) I think it's also as likely Topps used a vendor who knows nothing about baseball cards that didn't realize that was not a Topps Company branded card.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
doesn't that just scream that Topps bought junk era singles by the monster boxk and didn't check them before stamping them! ;) I think it's also as likely Topps used a vendor who knows nothing about baseball cards that didn't realize that was not a Topps Company branded card.
Exactly

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

Members online

Latest posts