Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Chrome Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
i-B3H4Rhq-M.jpg
i-LdpHbSm-M.jpg
i-WKbCKDk-M.jpg

i-nTZHspL-M.jpg
i-7CS2xcb-M.jpg
i-gSgwPJ4-M.jpg

i-fC8w9wd-M.jpg
i-LdrKc5L-M.jpg
i-pSg4x2d-M.jpg

i-tLN8fgK-S.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
You've got a mighty fine collection here! I don't have much besides some RC autos of one of my few PC guys. The pink /5 refractor has never officially surfaced and I still need to get the base and the regular refractor. With those 3 I will have a complete rainbow:

SxjYnAz.jpg

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
You've got a mighty fine collection here! I don't have much besides some RC autos of one of my few PC guys. The pink /5 refractor has never officially surfaced and I still need to get the base and the regular refractor. With those 3 I will have a complete rainbow:

SxjYnAz.jpg

Thank you! That's really nice! I would like to pick up a red or a silver ink Zunino at some point.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Thank you! That's really nice! I would like to pick up a red or a silver ink Zunino at some point.

If you wait out for the right seller you should get either of them for under $50. I lucked out and got the silver ink around $28. There is a BGS 9.5/10 that the dude constantly has up for way too much. The reds you should be able to find around the $35-$40 range. BUT...with this last full season under his belt, I think a lot of people are starting to hold and may invest. He ended the year with a .251 average, far less Ks than he has ever had for that long of a duration, far more BBs than he ever has had, and 25 HRs. Looks like being under Edgar Martinez has been the right fit all around :)

Dang, you went balls out on Zunino, huh? That's a very purty (almost complete) rainbow!

That's just my 2013 Topps Chrome run ;) Yes, balls out on him and I'm born and raised local to Seattle. Felix and Zunino are my dedicated PC. I also purchase smart...I started to invest after his second demotion (around 2015) and he was dirt cheap. I picked the superfractor auto up for $300...which was funded by a $750 Immaculate Trout 1/1 jumbo patch I sold that I got from a $48 hit draft I lucked out and had first pick at :cool: The rest of the run I just pieced together when the cards were listed low. I would pay well for the pink refractor /5 just to complete the rainbow. I know of one person (old Blowout member) who has the actual card. He no longer uses the boards and he doesn't respond via email anymore so I think that lead is dead.

aShtxhol.jpg