Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Chrome Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
i-MfgsGkT-M.jpg
i-TGpBtfj-M.jpg
i-g8dcVnX-M.jpg

i-rgTQhMX-M.jpg
i-W4z7j54-M.jpg
i-PqZ3Dwc-M.jpg

i-5XgK7gg-M.jpg
i-xdD88Gk-M.jpg
i-VPc45Cg-M.jpg

i-9RMZJWL-S.jpg
i-J7zhccL-S.jpg

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Thank you!

That is impressive. Before Anthony brought it up I was assuming those orange refractors were unnumbered retail exclusive parallels like they used to be back when I collected Topps Chrome (2014 and earlier).

When I scroll the page up to look at your scans I see them through a whole new light now! What are those black/silver sparkle refractors numbered to?

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
That is impressive. Before Anthony brought it up I was assuming those orange refractors were unnumbered retail exclusive parallels like they used to be back when I collected Topps Chrome (2014 and earlier).

When I scroll the page up to look at your scans I see them through a whole new light now! What are those black/silver sparkle refractors numbered to?

Those are the 2015 update blacks /99. No lower parallels issued than those in 2015 for update.

I'm not a huge fan of the orange being /25. In 2015 they switched from Red /25 to Orange /25. Red became /5.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
A few quick scans for the morning. First of all, major thanks to @Jmort23 for this FREEBIE!

i-qH2qjgr-M.jpg

And a couple more before I hit the road:

i-b4tKNx8-M.jpg

i-B7Prph2-L.jpg

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
Does anybody have any information of the 2003 Silver Refractors? BBCP has them described as an unnumbered retail exclusive, but I'm not sure that's 100% correct. I keep thinking these were redemptions. There are few on eBay, and I've never seen a second copy of the one I have.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Does anybody have any information of the 2003 Silver Refractors? BBCP has them described as an unnumbered retail exclusive, but I'm not sure that's 100% correct. I keep thinking these were redemptions. There are few on eBay, and I've never seen a second copy of the one I have.

They were retail exclusive redemptions. Very hard to find. Still looking for some of the big names.

Last edited:

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
They were retail exclusive redemptions. Very hard to find.

Thank you for the response. Just have never seen 2 of the same player. I remember awhile back a Griffey went pretty high for a card that there's almost no information about.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Thank you for the response. Just have never seen 2 of the same player. I remember awhile back a Griffey went pretty high for a card that there's almost no information about.

I would not be shocked for there to be fewer in circulation than there are xfractors. I have a few of the good ones. My advice to you on those is that if you see one you want, you'd better snag it.

i-sRX4fnb-M.jpg
i-dKbNrt4-M.jpg

i-hwW6gd6-M.jpg
i-QJKGLdB-M.jpg