Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A "what should I do" eBay question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Long story short, I gave a partial refund to a buyer and he left a positive BUT made mention in the comment that I gave him a partial refund.

I don't like that obviously because that could give others "thoughts"

So my question is, can/should I call eBay and ask them to remove that part?

Is there some sort of eBay policy I broke by giving the partial refund?

And so it's out there, I've probably given a couple of partial refunds in all the years I've been on there.

DTA

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
You could always reply to the comment to explain if it means enough to you, but I agree with Ryan. I'd assume hardly anyone reads feedback. That would be precious time ill spent!

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I don't know that I have ever read through positive feedback. Only time I look at feedback when buying is if there is neutral/negative.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
You're over thinking it. I never read positive reviews. Only neutral and negative. Let it go in my opinion.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
There is a small, small chance a buyer reading through your feedback may hatch a scam based on that comment but the odds are so low it wouldn't be worth your time. If someone wants to be a jerk on eBay they'll still be a jerk.