Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Helpful eBay Bucks Promotion Tip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Are you wondering why you're always left out of the eBay Bucks promos? Wouldn't it be nice to get 8% back on your purchases?

It took me many years before I figured out what I was doing wrong. A long time ago, I set out to reduce the number of promotion and spam e-mails I get. This included all the crap eBay sends.

I went to this my eBay link to turn off the promo e-mails:
Code:
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK

bgiay5Q.png

If you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see a checkbox called General E-mail Promotions. That needs to stay checked to receive eBay Bucks promos.

CcWUKDL.png

Every few days, I get promo e-mails that have some special "deal of the day" or some financing option crap.

ggM1uV7.png

I can certainly delete a few of those a week to get bonus eBay Bucks. Hope this helps some of you.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I get all sorts of ebay "deals" but 1 ebay bucks promo and one $15 off $75 or more once in the past year. I have almost every box checked except the seller and contact me box

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
The promotion system is not all equal. Even if you are subscribed, certain deals only go out to certain members. How that is determined in anyone's guess. I have subscriptions turned on and get none of the special deals, EVER! I spend a fair amount, so I am not in the low end or the high end either. It's not about what you spend.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Thanks for taking the time to post this. I didn't need the info personally but it was good of you to make the effort. For the people who are still not getting these promo messages, it's my theory that the ones you do get, you should click on them and use the promo. I believe that the more you use, the more promos that you will receive. I "watch" the BIN's that I am interested in and when a promo comes along, I review what's in my watch list and decide if there is anything I ant to pull the trigger on.

Members online

Latest posts