Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

is this topps addy still?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I was shorted a gu in a box and was wondering if i still had the right addy. Its been years since I had to do this.

The Topps Comany, Inc
401 york ave
Duryea PA 18642

Thanks all

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I would try email or Twitter first

most definitely. The only time I needed to do this, they needed a receipt for the purchase of the box, the UPC code from it, trying to remember if they also needed all the wrappers from the box, a signed contract that I would have to name my first born "Topps", and a few other things sent to the address they gave me in order to send me a missing hit from that box.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
most definitely. The only time I needed to do this, they needed a receipt for the purchase of the box, the UPC code from it, trying to remember if they also needed all the wrappers from the box, a signed contract that I would have to name my first born "Topps", and a few other things sent to the address they gave me in order to send me a missing hit from that box.

thats what I useually do just its been a white and need to know if the addy is still right

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas

The Topps Company, Inc.
ATTN: Consumer Relations
2300 Stafford Ave. Suite 800
Scranton, PA 18505

Looks like they took over the old Dunder-Mifflin office.

iwoWpMi.png

Members online