Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ********** 2/5/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Baseball/softball/soccer sign ups went 'ok' yesterday. We'll have another sign up in 2 weeks when people start to get tax returns in.

Fordman

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

Not a great day going on here at the household.......We are supposed to have people over for the Super Bowl, and now the wife has come down with some kind of stomach bug. Just as I put the pork in the slow cooker and took out the wings from the freezer......Mehhhhhh Oh well time to make some phone calls and let them no it party off today......

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
High School Baseball practices under way here in Florida...When it's all said and done, I will have 8 straight years of HS baseball between my 2 sons....

I look forward to middle school with two of my G/S's

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning guys
relaxing morning here as I sip on coffee and watch the sun rises above the mountains.
I'll be back to sheet rocking and framing here in a couple hours so trying to enjoy it

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, met some friends for dinner last night and since they know I'm a Mets fan they give me this
5fb991da737f1c98c87afe6a7725b9f5.jpg

They said they got it from their neighbor so there is no certificate of authenticity or anything with it, but I'll take it!

I actually get a free couple hours today with the wife and baby going to a baby shower for a friend. I'm just super bowl prepping and relaxing!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts