Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Super Bowl Commercials

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Since I don't really care about the game...what you got for the commercials?
Movies you wanna see, favorite one that made
You laugh?

Talk!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I can say I'm already sick of George Takei saying Oh My or whatever it is...and is Gronk in every other commercial or is it just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
The Anheusher Busch commercial was good, something you'd expect to see during a super bowl.

DTA

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I've actually seen plenty of people on social media saying boycott Anheuser-Busch over that commercial. Which I find completely ridiculous.

What i'm trying to figure out if why a non-american company is running a commercial about an immigrant. It would have made more sense had the company been American.

commercials - zzzzzzzzzzzzzz as normal for recent years. The No Fun League has sucked the comedy/fun factor out of ads. For this year, they are also too politicial. I doubt I'll ever get a super bowl season where there are really funny ads so I might as well go watch the super bowl world feed that doesn't have commercials.

Latest posts