Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scotty is back!!! Huge mailday......team set finally complete, T3 style!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Wow Scotty! Amazing pickups my friend absolutely amazing!

Love the Tony C auto and your Grandfather's album is a priceless story and collectible. Very jealous! I was lucky to add a Williams/Doerr scorecard a few months ago and still pull it out and am amazed at it!

The colors on the T3s are crazy-they don't make them like that anymore for sure!

Stay well my friend!

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Scotty is back!!! That alone is a great thing to see!
But those pickups?!?! Oh man I nearly had to change my pants!
I'm speechless my friend, completely amazing!!!!!!!

That Speaker..... It's just beautiful!

Congrats on the pickups and don't be such a stranger!!!!
Thank ya James....bout time I finished a set huh? :lol: Like I said before, at one point I never though I'd own a Tris Speaker card, and now I own 3. :eek: It's a beauty in person though, real nice condition too. Anything new on the collecting front for yourself??

Wow Scotty! Amazing pickups my friend absolutely amazing!

Love the Tony C auto and your Grandfather's album is a priceless story and collectible. Very jealous! I was lucky to add a Williams/Doerr scorecard a few months ago and still pull it out and am amazed at it!

The colors on the T3s are crazy-they don't make them like that anymore for sure!

Stay well my friend!

Thanks,
Jeff
Yeah the colors really pop on the T3's, I'd kill to own an original painting from one of my T3's. Do you have a pic of the Williams/Doerr?! Thanks for the kind words Jeff, take care.

Scotty....I agree, T3s rock!
Thanks George, wish there were more Red Sox players for me to go after though!

Great stuff, Scott! Great to see you landed the Speaker. IMO, Hall is one of the best looking E90-1 subjects. Congrats!
Definitely agree with you on the Hall, though if I could own one nice example from the set it'd be the Mathewson:

s-l1600.jpg

(not mine)

Such a great set.....thanks again Jay!

Oh Scotty, you've been a naughty, naughty boy cuz those are some killer pick-ups. Love the Speaker and grand pops little treasure trove he left you!

So your saying I should collect Yankees now so I can start a collection of Murderers Row? ;) Thanks bud.....now I'm in the mood for baseball so definitely excited that it's nearly here. Red Sox vs Braves WS 2017 ;)

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Thank ya James....bout time I finished a set huh? :lol: Like I said before, at one point I never though I'd own a Tris Speaker card, and now I own 3. :eek: It's a beauty in person though, real nice condition too. Anything new on the collecting front for yourself??

Quite the accomplishment my friend, well done! Due to my recent motorcycling habit, I've slowed way down in my collecting these days, but still team collect the Sox and Doerr. Looking forward to seeing you around more often again!

Members online