Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need Sleeves for Cards 2 5/8" Wide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie5354

Feb 9, 2017
Central Florida
Hi,

This is my first post on this site and I hope I'm doing it right and posting in the correct forum. Anyway, here's the situation. I've got some old baseball cards that are 2 5/8" wide by 3 3/4" long. So I ordered some Ultra Pro 3x4 top loaders with sleeves from Amazon. I thought that these would be plenty big enough.

Unfortunately, the sleeves are also 2 5/8" wide and I can't get the cards in the sleeves. The top loaders are big enough, but the sleeves need to be slightly wider. Do you know where I can find some sleeves that will fit my cards? BTW, I returned the top loaders and sleeves to Amazon since they didn't fit. Also, do you have any preference for holder or sleeves that will protect cards in shipment? Sorry if these are dumb questions, but although I've had the cards a long time, I've never attempted to sell, trade, or do anything with them so I'm just now learning.

Thanks for any help.

djscottymac

Dec 9, 2016
Yes, always use sleeves so they dont get messed up while shifting in the holders. I even then put them into team bags just so they ultra-protected, but thats just me.

Members online