Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////*WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 2/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Should have a decent mail week this week. Hopefully everything should be here friday

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good day all. I finally have my card room finished at the new house. It's so great to have everything organized again and readily accessible! Plus finally some shelves to show a few things. I need to take some pictures.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good day all. I finally have my card room finished at the new house. It's so great to have everything organized again and readily accessible! Plus finally some shelves to show a few things. I need to take some pictures.

Sounds nice, i am moving soon all boxed up, cant wait to get to my new place.
Post some pictures.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Morning all. been on a hof GU binge lately.

I'll still never forget my first HOF GU pull:

tycobbbat50.jpg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

2 days of foster care training. 709 kids in the Cincinnati area in emergency or transitional foster care right now with the majority coming from families with heroin addiction. We've had a kid every day this month so far (not complaining). 9 times out of 10, the next of kin isnt much better than the parent the kids were taken from. We had a kid who's mom & dad were both doctors and they were both hooked on heroin.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/hamilton-county-job-and-family-services-blame-heroin-for-record-numbers-of-child-abuse-neglect

On the brighter side of things, work is paying me for the last two days of training!

Fordman

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Phillies gonna surprise anyone this year or are they still a year or two away?

Hope you don't mind me answering, but Phils are Local to me.

Both the pitching and bats are probably too inconsistent to compete much, especially in a Tough division.

But Nola looks GREAT so far, no lingering effects...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Phillies gonna surprise anyone this year or are they still a year or two away?

Good question. I think they are still a year or 2 away but they should be better than last year. Early Vegas win predictions have them at 72.5 but I think they will win 78 or 79 games this year. Getting Hellickson back was huge, and if the young pitching staff can stay healthy this year that will help.

Members online

Latest posts