Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do some sellers not want to sell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Never watch a card that is listed for a too high BIN. It will only make the seller feel justified in keeping at the high listing.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
There are a few 2010 Ginter Bazooka backs I've made offers on. My first round was in 2014, and I tried again last week (same cards from the same seller). Both were manually declined with no counter. I own 13% of the set; I think I know what a fair price is.

Ok seller - let 'em rot away on eBay. Never mind the offers I sent.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
There are a few 2010 Ginter Bazooka backs I've made offers on. My first round was in 2014, and I tried again last week (same cards from the same seller). Both were manually declined with no counter. I own 13% of the set; I think I know what a fair price is.

Ok seller - let 'em rot away on eBay. Never mind the offers I sent.
Exactly! Let them just sit there. I don't understand, u wanna get them sold or just keep relisting. I like when the seller responds they're in no hurry to sell. Like that's gonna get me closer to their ridiculous price

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Freedom Card Board mobile app

OriginalEGG

Feb 6, 2017
He joined my very prestigious hidden sellers eBay query when that tactic started earlier this year.

What am I missing here? I thought there was no way to hide sellers from showing up in your searches? I would love to get rid of this guy from my searches as well.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
What am I missing here? I thought there was no way to hide sellers from showing up in your searches? I would love to get rid of this guy from my searches as well.

Do your search, go to the Advanced page and type in your list of people to exclude (mine is comc_consignment,burbanksportscards,zaigersports,1967dew,1990s-card-collector,vintagesnowmobiles) and save that as your new search

adfd.png

Members online

Latest posts