Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////* SATURDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 2/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I need a good weekend , lucks been low .
lost wedding band after 36 1/2 years . new manager Tuesday -another $#%^$^&%&^*.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A recent study found that the number of monarch butterflies migrating to Mexico from the U.S. has dropped by 27 percent.
Apparently the butterflies are afraid if they go from the U.S. to Mexico, they won’t be allowed back in

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Hope you can find your ring, Barry. Also hope you get a decent manager, as the one above you can make or destroy the work atmosphere.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Gonna go check out an estate sale here soon. Not expecting much though

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Early afternoon all, been hustling around the house trying to get it cleaned up for a little party we are having for Logans birthday, now I'm on my way to pick up the cake

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning, all.

That sucks about the wedding band, tramers. Is it gone like you were bringing in a fish in the middle of a lake and it slipped off or you took it off at home and it vanished? I've known several people to track down rings they had all but given up on.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
1487442009324.jpg

Morning all... Tramers, my mom lost her wedding ring for like 3-4 years when we were on vacation in NY. It was found when my aunt/uncle did renovations around their pool deck years later. Hope yours pops up too.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
never took mine off . I drive a forklift so you feel it getting on lift . about two hours in to work I was helping co worker while off lift . thought it was in wrap = no , before that hand loaded items on truck = unloaded half a load .
doubt it will be found .

DragonWagon

May 4, 2015
I went and saw some kart racing today. Wow, is it exciting! A kart got hit, flipped, landed on his head, slid out into oncoming karts, then got up and gave a thumbs up.
0a11cf6869e46db6dd356abdbf71b915.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board