Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you display your collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
I'm sure this question has been asked before but I'd sure like to see different ways to display your PC's before I build or buy my own. Looking forward to seeing what people are using to show off their cards!

-Matthew

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Heres my Wall Of Shame
wallofshame2_zps87951157.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Haha the only thing "shameful" is that TV we need to hepl you upgrade buddy! Does that corner case's light mess with the finish of any of the cards? Was looking at something similar!

I Love My TV, just got my remote fix Wooooooo Hooooooo
40e7c7389631dca0d8ea296bb04edfda.jpg

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Magicpapa is the only one that has pictures of a display? I was hoping some people have those cabinet type displays. Just trying to get a creative idea for the new digs

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Magicpapa is the only one that has pictures of a display? I was hoping some people have those cabinet type displays. Just trying to get a creative idea for the new digs
I have a nice (imo) display case my dad and I (mostly my dad :)) built when I was around 12. I've always kept it and it's semi functional in my garage now. If I get a chance I'll at least take some pics to show it.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
I have a nice (imo) display case my dad and I (mostly my dad :)) built when I was around 12. I've always kept it and it's semi functional in my garage now. If I get a chance I'll at least take some pics to show it.

Ryan

That'd be cool, thanks! A good friend of mine is also a teacher of high school Shop. Sent him some pictures of one of those PSA display cases that were going to try and put together :)

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
In my new house all my hobby stuff has been moved to the top floor in a very odd space, about 6 feet wide and 50 feet long, the length of the house. Slowly but surely I am sorting things out and plan to organize and display some things in rotation. I also would like to move away from acquisition-based hobbies to creative-type hobbies like woodworking and painting, so that should dovetail nicely if I ever actually do it. But handsome cases like card catalogs and long shelves along the walls will probably be what I end up with.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
My fiancee said I could put a few things up in one of the guest rooms "as long as it doesn't look like a little kid's room"... so I had too class it up a little bit lol. I'm slowly adding more and more stuff until she finally just throws in the towel.

Some Griffey cards that we my favorites growing up... above the bed
Office2.jpg
office4.jpg

My autograph baseball collection, displayed. (The missing ones are being authenticated)
office7.jpg
office5.jpg

Close-up of my balls. (yup)
office8.jpg
office9.jpg

The commemorative bat I got at Griffey's HOF induction.
Office1.jpg

Attachments

• Office3.jpg
    Office3.jpg
    941.3 KB · Views: 36
  • office6.jpg
    office6.jpg
    854.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Goob....those are amazing displays man! The signed baseball displays are very well done! Did you build any of those yourself?

I wish! I printed the player names/photos, but that is the extent of my handi-work. The display cases came from SFDisplay, who in my opinion have the nicest stuff at pretty reasonable prices.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks dude. Real curious to see how your collection is displayed... although its probably like most of my good stuff, in a box, away for nobody to see. :D
If I took a picture of how my stuff is right now, it would be embarrasing. It's really sad and hoping I can make a change this year to at least start scanning the Clark PC and other items I am keeping. But it's pretty disappointing how things are right now.

Ryan

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
I think part of the reason I put this thread up was to motivate me to not have my collection on boxes. Here is what it looks like right now lol

Just moved into my new place so they live there where nobody can see them...not for long though thanks to all these sweet ideas!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I don't really have a display, but I am getting the weirdest preview pic for this thread...
e93ac443c0b12a52dee7ca8c2dfebd69.jpg

I was wondering who had their kid sign a bunch of balls and stuck them in a case, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts