Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(((>>>===---Saturday Morning Thread 2/25---===<<<)))

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Morning all!

So who here got to see the #1 golfer in the world at work yesterday? Oh, no one?....Just me? :cool:

IMG_00931_zpsylltzv9j.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning....working a couple of hours later this morning.

Ended up working an hour and forty minutes....my kind of day!!!!
DANNY

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

At work this morning then an after season youth football gathering tonight at local pizza joint!

Enjoy All!

Fordman

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning all. No sleeping late on a Saturday for me. Guess that's what happens when I live too close to Logan airport in Boston. :(

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A doctor at an insane asylum decided to take his patients to a baseball game. For weeks in advance, he coached his patients to respond to his commands.
When the day of the game arrived. Everything went quite well. As the National Anthem started, the doctor yelled, "Up Nuts", and the patients complied by standing up. After the anthem, he yelled, "Down Nuts", and they all sat back down in their seats.
After a home run was hit, the doctor yelled, "Cheer Nuts" They all broke out into applause and cheered. When the umpire made a particularly bad call against the star of the home team, the Doctor yelled, "Booooo Nuts" and they all started booing and cat calling. Comfortable with their response, the doctor decided to go get a beer and a hot dog, leaving his assistant in charge. When he returned, there was a riot in progress.
Finding his assistant, the doctor asked," What in the world happened?" The assistant replied, "Well everything was going just fine until this guy walked by and yelled, "PEANUTS!"

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
A doctor at an insane asylum decided to take his patients to a baseball game. For weeks in advance, he coached his patients to respond to his commands.
When the day of the game arrived. Everything went quite well. As the National Anthem started, the doctor yelled, "Up Nuts", and the patients complied by standing up. After the anthem, he yelled, "Down Nuts", and they all sat back down in their seats.
After a home run was hit, the doctor yelled, "Cheer Nuts" They all broke out into applause and cheered. When the umpire made a particularly bad call against the star of the home team, the Doctor yelled, "Booooo Nuts" and they all started booing and cat calling. Comfortable with their response, the doctor decided to go get a beer and a hot dog, leaving his assistant in charge. When he returned, there was a riot in progress.
Finding his assistant, the doctor asked," What in the world happened?" The assistant replied, "Well everything was going just fine until this guy walked by and yelled, "PEANUTS!"

Hahaha!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Thankfully the snow started melting yesterday. Too cold still today for it to start, but hopefully this afternoon some of it will disappear. Picked up a couple more 8x10s yesterday. Upgraded my Killebrew to one with a HOF inscription and then snagged a Luis Aparacio with a HOF inscription. This showed up earlier this week. Can't remember if I posted it

a40c7fa78048c020ca06fdc937613493.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts